Category : Social
The Annual General Body meeting of the Parents Teachers Association of Narayan Zantye College of Commerce was held on 19th August 2023 in the seminar hall of the college. The meeting was chaired by PTA Chairperson Mrs. Deepali Navelkar. Principal of the college Prof. Dr. Rajendra Kumbharjuvenkar, Vice Principal Dr. Rajesh Amonkar, Treasurer of the governing council of the college Mr. Siddharth S.P. Zantye, Educationist Mr. Pruthviraj Sardessai, Coopted member of PTA and social worker Mr. Gopal Morajkar, Ex-officio secretary Asst. Professor Mrs. Krupa Mayenkar and Ex-officio Treasurer Associate Professor Mrs. Nayana Sail were also present on the dais.
Mrs. Nayana Sail welcomed the gathering and read out the minutes of the previous Annual General Body meeting of PTA held on 24th September 2022.
Vice Principal Dr. Amonkar thanked the PTA managing committee for their support during the NAAC 2nd cycle Accreditation process of the college. Principal presented the report for the academic year 2022-2023 while highlighting that our students are excelling in many of the professional courses. All the points in the agenda regarding discipline, result etc were discussed with all parents.
As the tenure of the PTA managing committee was over, election for constituting the new managing committee was also held during this meeting. The new PTA managing committee consists of the following members:
1. Mr. Tulshidas Shirodkar - Chairman
2. Mr. Vithal Karmalkar - Vice Chairman
3. Mr. Umesh Morajkar - Secretary
4. Mr. Prasad Kundaikar - Treasurer
5. Mrs. Sharifa Shaikh Somku - Member
6. Mr. Sidharth S.P. Zantye - Management Representative
7. Mr. Pruthviraj Sardesai - Educationist
8. Mr. Gopal Morajkar - Coopted member
9. Asst. Prof. Mrs. Krupa Mayenkar – Ex-officio Secretary
10. Asst. Prof. Mrs. Nayana Sail – Ex-officio Treasurer
11. Prof. Dr. Rajendra Kumbharjuvenkar – Member secretary
Mr. Sidharth Zantye congratulated the newly elected PTA managing committee.
Mrs. Nayana Sail proposed the vote of thanks and the function was compered by Mrs. Krupa Mayenkar. The meeting was attended by 105 people including Parents, Teachers and Non teaching staff of the college.